1:00 pm Welcome – Barbara Savage
1:05 pm Update from CD4 Council Office – Councilmember David Ryu
1:45 pm Safety on 6th Street / Traffic Mitigation– Justin Urcis
1:55 pm Crime and Safety / Neighborhood Watch – Tammy & Frank Rosato / SLO Perry Jones
2:10 pm Disaster Preparedness – Tammy & Frank Rosato
2:25 pm La Brea Hancock Board Election
2:40 pm Summary – Mansionization/ Single Family Zone / BMO Amendments – Cathy Roberts
2:45 pm Q Condition lots in our neighborhood – Bob Eisele
2:55 pm Closing Remarks – Barbara Savage
3:00 pm Adjourn
- The line outside Republique is for people waiting to order food and sit down to eat.
- There is no reason for anyone to wait in line to attend our meeting.
- Walk into the restaurant and head straight back through the main room. There is a staircase to the right, go up to the second floor and we will be in the open area in the back right hand corners of restaurant.
- If you need assistance, please ask the staff for directions.
- Coffee and pastries will be served courtesy of Board member Brad Jewett